What to Expect
Whether you have been in the church for a long time or if you are checking it out for the first time, Alliance is a great place to take the next steps in your search.
Our large-group Celebration Service meets at 10:30 am, and our Sunday-school Growth Groups meet at 9:15 am.
Here's what you can expect at our weekly services:
The service lasts an hour and fifteen minutes.
The message is applicable, relevant, and focused on Jesus.
Dress is casual.
There is a time to connect over coffee after service, so feel free to stick around!
We have Nursery and Children's Church. All are safe and age-appropriate programs for your kids!
Throughout the Week
We believe that church happens both in and outside our weekly gathering on Sunday. That's why we have a number of activities during the week, such as:
- Life groups, small groups where we can get to know each other and explore the week's message
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- AWANA, a fun after-school program for children ages 3-10
- Men's and women's breakfasts during the year
- Children's camps during the summer